YaShFin Added: 4/21/2012 | Created: 12/12/2006
A full Excel-based system to manage the whole process of a medical laboratory, with multi-user/multi-level access, it was first made for Al-Sadoon Hospital lab., then used into other labs accross Baghdad, Iraq.
With 12 types of reports, the Admin can enter daily patents lab results into these reports to print them out and save them on a yearly managed database.
The new thing is that it worked by the new low of medical laberetories standard measurment units that was applied in Iraq back in 2006.
Reports encluded are:
- Seminal Fluid exam. report
- General Lab. report
- Clinical Biochemistry report
- General Stool Exa. report
- Compatibility Test report
- Clinical Haematology report
- Clinical Serology report
- Clinical Bacteriology report
- Lipid Profile report
- General Urine Exam. report
- Clinical Histopathology report
- Glucose Tolerance Test report
In addition to these reports, the system does monthly reports of inventory, diamogrophy reports on each of these 12 reports