BarCodeGen Added: 8/20/2011 | Created: 11/4/2009
Word2003 document to generate one page of BarCodes using Code39, and putting 30 barcodes in a one-page Word document ready to print (based on Avery5260 printing sheet or Template 5160)
- You need to enable macros to make it work.
- In Word2010, click on the 'Enable Content' once open
- In Word2007, once file is started, click Options > Enable Macros.
- n Word2003 and earlier, go to Tools > Macros > Security > Medium, then reopen the file.
- The process can take long time if generating alot of codes in Random, since it is checking if the new code is repeated or not.
- You should not need the font itself, but if anything goes wrong, the font (IDAutomationHC39M) is in the zip file, just copy it to folder C:\Windows\Fonts
Download Font 1
- Any feedback, please e-mail me Thanks
Download (466.3 KB)
1069 downloads | Last updated: 1/15/2014